- I haven't tried them yet, but I'm intrigued by these writing exercises "scientifically proven" to redirect life via Fast Company.
- Global's article on digital legacies is interesting to ponder - I just made Chebbar my person on Facebook.
- 10 ways to make sure your work day doesn't suck from MindBodyGreen (I should have read these about 6 months ago... heh).
- Buzzfeed's "If Motivational Posters Were for People Who Hate People" made me laugh far more than I care to admit.
- These paintings are exquisite! (Seriously: you need to see these.) "I see music because I have synesthesia, so I decided to paint what I hear" on Bored Panda.
- Distraction from first-day-of-work nerves
- A father-in-law who remembers it's your first day at a new job and texts to see how it went (unlike your mother who not only STILL hasn't congratulated you on your new job, but also hasn't mentioned it at all... *ahem*)
- Self-care and listening to what my body needs
- Cookies for dinner because I'm a grown-ass
- Family night walks