- My beloved "square breathing" makes this list: 10 ways to boost your energy from World of Psychology.
- I struggle with this SO MUCH. 3 times you shouldn't delegate (and 3 you really should) by The Muse.
- It's rather comforting to know I do most of these. 4 ways we calm ourselves down without really knowing it via Huff Post's Third Metric.
- This one made me stop and think (dammit - lol). Addicted to helping: why we need to stop trying to fix people by Tiny Buddha.
- I've really been struggling with my body-focused repetitive behaviour (BFRB aka dermatillomania or skin picking) lately, so this one struck a hell of a nerve because, as much as I've vehemently denied it up to this point, I've come to realize that I'm engaging in a form of self-harm: stop the violence within from Spirituality & Health.
But first, let me take a celfi.
- Clean sheets
- Help with dinner
- Making babies smile (3 for 3!)
- Biting into a crunchy apple
- Replacing my favourite wore-em-so-much-I-wore-em-out flats