1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Gah, closed! Always!
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
No, because they usually stink.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Tucked in, but not so tight I can't move: makes me feel claustrophobic.
4. Have you stolen a street sign before?
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
Oh, jesus. A swarm of bees, I guess?
8. Do you have freckles?
Yes, but sadly only when I spend time in the sun, which I don't do much of anymore because #fuckcancer.
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Mmm, no: only when I have to. Generally speaking, I avoid the camera, and when I can't, I stick my tongue out or flip the bird or both.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Just one?!? People scuffing their feet while they walk like they're wearing cross country skis.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
12. Have you peed in the woods?
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?
If I have, I've blocked it from my memory (assuming out houses don't count).
14. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
On occasion, but that just means there's music playing in my head. ;)
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
Ha! NONE! Chebbar's working night shift. (And if you mean in a brown chicken brown cow kind of way, again none: being on completely different schedules makes sexy time complicated.)
17. What size is your bed?
18. What is your song of the week?
OMG! "Go" by The Chemical Brothers
Anyone should feel free to wear whatever they want.
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
21. What is your least favorite movie?
Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Long story.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Pffffft. Like I'd tell YOU!
23. What do you drink with dinner?
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Honey mustard or plum sauce.
25. What is your favorite food?
Pie. Fruit pie. Warmed. With vanilla ice cream.
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
Dazed and Confused
That's all I can think of for now, but I'm sure there are more.
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
My step-dad showed me once, but very warm oil leaked very close to my face, so that was a one-time deal. (Also, do you know how TERRIFYING it is for someone with anxiety to be under a freaking car?!?)
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
*hangs head in shame* I was quite proud of the fact that I had never gotten a ticket in 19 years, then got THREE in THREE MONTHS. Let's just say speed traps are more... effective? plentiful? in Alberta than in BC. *sigh*
33. Ever ran out of gas?
34. What’s your favorite kind of sandwich?
Sausage and egg biscuit from Tim Hortons.
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Oatmeal with blueberries or peanut butter on toast. With a hot, strong cup of orange pekoe.
36. What is your usual bedtime?
I go to bed around 9pm when Chebbar leaves for work, but lights out isn't usually until about 9:45pm (I read, then meditate).
37. Are you lazy?
Sometimes/about some things.
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
The only costume I remember is a medieval maiden-type thing.
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
40. How many languages can you speak?
One, unless Pig Latin or sarcasm count.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
42. Which are better: legos or lincoln logs?
43. Are you stubborn?
Bwa ha ha ha hold on haaaaaaaaaaa I'm a Taurus.
44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman?
45. Ever watch soap operas?
46. Are you afraid of heights?
Not really, unless you're making look over the edge.
47. Do you sing in the car?
48. Do you dance in the car?
Sometimes. Not often.
49. Do you sing in the shower?
Nope. I have imaginary conversations in the show.
50. Ever used a gun?
Only a water gun.
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
I don't really have an opinion: I like some, but not others.
53. Is Christmas stressful?
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Teacher. Child psychologist.
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a deja vu feeling?
Once or twice.
59. Do you take a vitamin daily?
I take many.
60. Do you wear slippers?
Most of the year.
61. Do you wear a bath robe?
Most of the year.
62. What do you wear to bed?
One of those camisoles with the built-in bra and shorts when it's hot; leggings and a long-sleeved shirt on top of the cami when it's cold. I know sleeping nude has many benefits, but I run cold 95% of the year.
63. What was your first concert?
64. Walmart, Target, or Kmart?
Welp, considering we only have Walmart in Canada now...
65. Nike or Adidas?
Adidas or New Balance: Nike make the soles of my feet burn.
66. Cheetos or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
71. Can you curl your tongue?
Yep. I learned in high school biology this is a genetic trait.
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
Never participated in one.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Duh. Have you met me?
74. Own any record albums?
75. Own a record player?
76. Do you regularly burn incense?
Nope, but I diffuse essential oils.
77. Ever been in love?
Yep, twice: the first time was not reciprocated.
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
Counting Crows (missed them in May). I'd totally see Garth Brooks: I hear he puts on a hell of a show. I'd DIE for a Pearl Jam/Foo Fighters double-header!
79. What was the last concert you saw?
Foo Fighters, I think?
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles?
83. Can you swim well?
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
There are people who can't?
85. Are you patient?
Depends on my mood.
86. DJ or band at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
I won a shit ton of jelly beans in grade 5 by being the closest guesser (I don't even like traditional jelly beans, only Jelly Bellys). "We" won $350 in a radio contest when the dog barked 35 times in 10 seconds.
88. Have you ever had plastic surgery?
89. Which are better: black or green olives?
90. Can you knit or crochet?
Nope. Great Grannie tried to teach me to knit when I was 10, but I didn't have the patience for it. I so wish I'd had another opportunity to learn from her.
91. Best room for a fireplace?
After working for a fairly high-end new home builder, ALL OF THEM!
92. Do you want to get married?
Yep. Because reasons.
93. If married, how long have you been married?
Not married: living common law for 7 years, together for 8 years.
94. Who was your high school crush?
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
96. Do you have kids?
97. Do you want kids?
98. What is your favorite color?
Purple or green.
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
100. Who are you going to tag to do this next?
No one because I think they annoy people more than anything.