I decided that, being the rampant narcissist I am, I'd do a weekly round-up of the best blog posts I've read, pretty pictures I've gazed at, and (for shits and giggles) the top things I was grateful for this week. Because I just know you're all dying to know this crap, right?!? :D
Links I Loved
- The Awakening (via Body Peace) is so freaking powerful, I want to print it out and plaster it EVERYWHERE I might possibly glance - this is seriously a must-read, folks.
- This made me laugh far more than I should probably admit. No, I wasn't high: shut up. (via @weknowawesome)
- @amazinggreis writes about her weight loss surgery journey on Curvy Girl Guide - she's inspiring, yo!
- We explore the break-down of pop vs. soda. vs. Coke on We Know Awesome. For the record? It's NEV.ER just "Coke." That's like calling all TV's Sonys, all vehicles Fords, and all people Bob fer cryin' out loud!
- Love this picture via Internal Acceptance Movement:
- James Vincent McMorrow's music - LOVE!
- Clean sheets
- Pretty new notebooks
- Keeping a promise to myself
- Strawberry milkshakes and aimless drives on sunny days