I decided that, being the rampant narcissist I am, I'd do a weekly round-up of the best blog posts I've read, pretty pictures I've gazed at, and (for shits and giggles) the top things I was grateful for this week. Because I just know you're all dying to know this crap, right?!? :D
- This tip from @foodlush on preventing moldy berries may just be my favourite (berry-inhaling-self's) thing I've ever learned in my entire 33 years. (Big thanks to @karensugarpants for pointing me in the right direction!)
- @ohjennymae stated exactly what my Self-Acceptance board on Pinterest is trying to counteract. As I stated in my comment on her post, it is NEVER okay to make ANY joke about ANYONE’S body - bodies are not a laughing matter, period.
- The ever-amazing @jettsuperior wrote an amazing post (seriously: if you're not reading her blog, you should be - she's a sorceress with words <3) about how wasteful we are with one another.
- @kekibird shared this really, well, relieving post from Whatever, Etc. about how none of the clothing celebrities wear is off-the-rack: EVERYTHING has been tailored to fit their body shapes. It's no wonder so many of us have struggled for so freaking long wondering what is "wrong" with our bodies for them to not fit in clothing. GRRR!
- And because I'm a) that asshole, and b) kinda proud of this post, go read my take on the hierarchy of blogging.
- High praise for a job done well
- Purple shirts
- Getting contracts done with no errors/reprints
- Not worrying about things outside of my control
- Freshly painted toes in OPI's Pamplona Purple: