I have to answer @roxisbrilliant's 11 questions, come up with 11 of my own, then tag 11 bloggers to keep the ball rolling. Here goes nothing!
1. Why the hell did your parents give you that name?
Mom suggested it; The Donor didn't like it; they discussed more (Jennifer, Candy (CANDY - can you BELIEVE it?!? I'm not sweet enough to be named Candy!); finally The Donor suggested it like it was his brilliant idea. *snort* My first name is after a cousin, and my middle name was for a great grandmother.
2. Is there a song with your name in it that everyone sings as if you’ve never heard the song before? Is it sung by Sting? What about Ewan Macgregor? That’s what I thought.
GRAH, yes! But no, not by Sting. I don't even know who sings it: I hate it too much to look it up. (It's an old song. Older than me, even.)
3. What was your first job? Why did you ever leave?
McDonald's. Because I was too short to play Ronald McDonald.
4. Have you bought a copy of Barcode yet? Why the hell not?
Nope: didn't know what it was before now. Thank you for the link: that was very helpful and considerate of you.
5. Isn’t Handflapper one of the most beautiful women on the Twitter? The orange shirt and martini glass really bring out the red in her lips.
Handflapper's sexy and she knows it.
6. How many is too many when it comes to browser tabs?
When they crash my browser.
7. Can you name any Jeremy London movies without looking it up? (Mallrats doesn’t count. That just proves you read this post.)
Dazed & Confused? Or was that his brother? Or am I thinking of the wrong guy entirely? I seem to mix up Jeremy London and Jeremy Irons. (I KNOW! Shut up.)
8. What is one stereotype people usually associate with you? Is it true?
Oh, gosh. I'm not sure. A lot of people think I'm a prude (and I am Prudy McPruderson, Mayor of Prudeville with some stuff) and are mouth-agape-shocked when I crack a dirty joke or cuss like a sailor.
9. If you were a tree, what kind of animal would you be?
Strawberry ice cream.
10. Why do papercuts hurt so damn much?
It's a conspiracy.
11. What is your all-time favorite book?
Where the Wild Things Are
Now for my questions for YOU!
- What colour are your underwear right now?
- What's your least favourite food?
- Does it bother you when I put extra letters in my word? Well, too bad: I'm Canadian, eh?
- How do you like your eggs?
- What book are you currently reading? Should I read it?
- Did you have an imaginary friend? What was his/her name?
- What is your guiltiest pleasure, keeping in mind I'm Prudy McPruderson, Mayor of Prudeville?
- If you could have any job in the whole wide world, what would it be?
- Do you watch Toddlers & Tiaras?
- What CD is in your CD player? (Do you still have one of those? If not, what was the last song played on your MP3 player? Should I be listening to them/her/him/it?)
- Shoes: off at the door, or wear 'em through the house?
Okay, your turn @daydreaminfool, @queenofpink, @jhbtook, @leighish, @nannyanya, @mrsoneday, @magandmoo, @mercurialnature, @walkercynthia, @mommahopeful, and all the fluffers (you know who you are *wink*).