- Give yourself 5 minutes of self-love (even *I* can do 5 minutes!).
- The Fat Nutritionist helped me understand my body-mind disconnect (or my "reverse body dysmorphia, as I used to call it) when I see pictures of myself.
- This little guy wouldn't wear his hearing aid because superheros don't wear hearing aids. Marvel? Made a hearing aid-wearing superhero. *wibbles*
- I Want To Know What It's Like:
5. And to lighten the mood, Meme Proposal (because I'm sure you've all seen Isaac's Live Lip-Dup Proposal video by now, right?):
- Date nights in honour of 5th anniversaries <3 (Oh, yeah. Did I tell you it was our 5th anniversary last Monday? Cuz it totally was.)
- EFT (holy CRAP! I was SO skeptical, but shit, y'all - first time I'd had honest-to-Ceiling-Cat relief for my back pain (that was a solid 7, edging on 8) in SIX DAYS.)
- A new duvet JUST for me! There's just something about the smell, sound, and weight of a duvet that gives me a big happy.
- Operation Awesome