- Michelle from The Fat Nutritionist shares her thoughts on the Jennifer Livingston video.
- This article is also related to that video.
"The writer of that email is Just Concerned About Her Health.
To you, I say this: If you gave a good goddamn about the health of fat people, you'd shut up about our fatness. You are destroying our mental health -- and that can kill a person just as surely as anything else."
- Vivienne McMaster's post on self-bullying was a shame-inducing realization for me (but in a GOOD way, if that makes sense).
- Have you ever felt like an elephant? When I feel too big for my own space, I usually equate it to feeling like a hippo, but any large animal will do. Valerie Tookes urges us to notice how we speak about ourselves to others (or even ourselves).
- Inspiration for your weekend from Christina Rosalie.
- Asking for help/delegating a task
- Surviving a dentist appointment
- Taking my book to bed
- Calling out body shaming
- Feeling cute